Tank is a collection of 3D printable files that can be built into a detailed vehicle. They have been designed to print easily and to work with a variety of 28-32mm scale figures. They can be used for scatter terrain on a sci-fi tabletop for a variety of systems like Games Workshop Warhammer 40K and Warhammer 40k Kill Team, Corvus Bellis Infinity, and many other sci-fi and post-apocalyptic games.
Included in the Tank kit are core components and a variety of extra pieces. There are also optional detail pieces designed to be printed in resin.
- Two options for turrets, allowing an RWCS/CROWS system or a crew-served gun.
- Three bow weapons, and nine main guns for the turret.
- Multiple hatch options, including a commander and loader hatch that can be positioned open or closed.
- Multiple options for the driver, engine, and exhaust details of the vehicle that can be mixed and matched for different looks.
- Movable turret and gun that elevates up to 25 degrees.
- Storage compartments and resin tools that can be glued to the vehicle sides.
Build instructions and photos are included. This kit also combines with our LAV kit so you can build a fully tracked option as well (see photos).
The pieces print on a home 3D printer with:
- A 0.4mm nozzle.
- 0.08 - 0.1 mm layer height.
- 15 - 20% infill.
All .STL files are oriented correctly so you can load them into your slicer and print them immediately. The parts have been designed to print face-up for the best detail. All .STL files were sliced using Cura and test printed on a Creality Ender 3.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.